Craft Your Own Signature Coffee from Your Favorite Bean Combination, Achieve a Wide Range of Distinct Flavors. It’s Fun and Easy. Roast up to 1/3 lb of Beans in only 20 to 30 Minutes, that’s enough for 36 cups of Coffee. – Nesco Coffee Roaster!
I can’t even put into words how excited I was when my Nesco Coffee Bean Roaster Pro arrived at our home! Roasting coffee at home has been a wish of mine for a while, and now I get to. When my roaster arrived, there were instructions right on top of the machine. I did actually read these! I am getting much better about reading directions, and with a coffee roaster that is important.
Using the machine is simple:
- Beans in
- Plug it in
- Set time
- Press start
- Small batches of coffee roast faster
- Roasting coffee smells delicious
- Brewing coffee roasted today, is the best cup I’ve ever had
- Don’t leave the roaster unattended, burnt coffee smells bad
- Coffee beans grow during the roasting process
- If you misplace your manual, you can find instructions online!